Sunday, August 3, 2014

Through continents


It's been a fair few weeks since I visited the zoo, and it was great fun to go through all the pictures. Like the title of this post, it really did feel as if I was walking through all the different places and experiencing the different cultures with how the zoo was set up. The set up also allowed you to see a variety of animals up-close, which made it all even more enjoyable.

That said, everything at Melbourne Zoo wowed me. Since my last visit about four or five years ago, they've revamped many things, mostly to make the exhibits and the animals more approachable, and everything was generally more interactive. The only kind-of downside to the zoo was how many of the animals were alone in their enclosures, but they at least do seem to be well taken care of.

Though most people my age no longer find zoo trips fun, I don't think I'd ever get bored of it!

Shen.
Although it hasn't been long since I revived the blog, I'm already lagging behind! I was caught up with the idea of changing the blog name and the general look of it, but have ultimately given up. In fact, there isn't even a header now! It's very simple, but I've never been good with these types of things, so simple is best! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw the animals look so cute. Sounds like they've changed quite a bit! I'll have to go and visit one day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! All comments are much appreciated, and any questions will be seen to as soon as possible. Happy blogging!